Are you a compassionate, community-minded person who really wants to make a difference? Jewish Family Service* is seeking a professional leader with a minimum of three years of high-level administrative experience in a human service organization.
Additional qualifications include:
- Graduate degree in a human services field
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Competence with database software
Experience in the following areas:
- Writing, securing and managing grants
- Financial management and budget creation
- Working with government agencies
- Nonprofit fundraising strategies
Please submit both a resume and a cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
Jewish Family Service of Orange County
70 Route 17M
Middletown, NY 10940
*Jewish Family Service of Orange County, New York is a nonprofit, non-sectarian, equal opportunity employer. Our doors are open to the entire community. We are a small organization with an extensive volunteer base. Our services are available across the entire county, to help empower those in need to enjoy more independence in their lives.